Processing of personal data – fulfillment of contract
In connection with your purchase at broendesign.dk, you have entered a number of personal information, including in particular:
•Your e-mail address
•Your phone number
• Your payment information
We process this information in connection with the dispatch of your purchase, as it is necessary for us to fulfill our part of the transaction [and for a subsequent period of 5 years, according to the Accounting Act]. The information is then deleted.
If you have ordered delivery, the information about your name, address, telephone number and email address will be provided to our shipping company or Postnord for the purpose of delivering your purchases.
Processing of personal data – consent
If you have ticked the box “yes, I agree that you may contact me by email. email with newsletters or offers ”, we process your email address and the details of your purchases with us until it is no longer relevant. That is, in practice, until you let us know that you no longer want to receive emails from us.
You can always withdraw your consent. You can do this either by using the link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and announcing that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters and offers.
The collection of personal information
The collection of personal customer information at the Lamp Master takes place within the framework of existing legislation and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Bridge Interior Design Aps. collects information from users from three sources:
– From cookies when you visit our websites, e.g. IP address, country, pages viewed, categories displayed, brands displayed, interaction / clicks and searches.
– From purchases, e.g. demographic data, email address, payment information, goods, order amounts, brands and frequency. Including transaction emails, e.g. order confirmation & shipping confirmation.
– From user behavior and engagement in the communication sent, including emails, eg opening rate, click pattern and area of interest.
The purpose of collecting the information serves different areas:
– Obligations. To fulfill our commitment to you as a customer or user of our service – such as purchase, billing, customer service and customer club.
– Customer service. To be able to perform customer service via email, chat or phone. Answer questions in relation to an order or previous orders, correct errors and guide the customer.
– Marketing. To show inspiration, product offers / services and personal recommendations via web, email and through third party marketing.
– Customer experience. To improve the customer experience through interaction with broendesign.dk, such as. personalizing your experience, developing new features and products. This includes administering, protecting, operating and maintaining our websites, system administration and security, and consent to site usage statistics, purchases and to improve understanding of our customers’ preferred products.
– Fraud and risk. To prevent fraud and carry out a reasonable risk assessment.
– Legislation. To comply with applicable law at all times.
When you visit broendesgin.dk, we collect information about all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of individual elements on the site, and to support our marketing.
Browsing the site can trigger a service email.
Broendesign.dk collects your browsing behavior (eg displayed categories, brands, products) to improve the communication of relevant products and offers to accommodate you. An example of this collection is the products you have placed in your shopping cart where you have chosen not to complete the purchase. This can trigger a service email reminding you of the products you left in the shopping cart. If you do not want to receive emails about unfinished orders, this can be unsubscribed directly via the link at the bottom of the sent email.
Whether we process your personal information for the purpose of fulfilling a contract or based on your consent, we will always process your personal information securely and confidentially in accordance with applicable law, including the Personal Data Regulation and the Data Protection Act.
Your information will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected and will be deleted when that purpose is met or no longer relevant.
We have entered into data processing agreements with these data processors, which is our guarantee that they comply with applicable rules regarding the protection of your personal data.
Among other things, third party cookies are used to make statistics on your visits to broendesign.dk, here we use the cookie to know which pages you visit and how long you are on them. We use Google Analytics for this. You can also opt out of Google Analytics here: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Marketing / re-targeting
Broendesign.dk works with companies to improve our online advertising to ensure that you only see relevant ads. In this connection, we use the following vendors: Facebook, Tradetracker, Youtube, Instagram and Google. If you want to be excluded from this type of ads, please contact us at email@example.com
Disclosure, objection, change, data portability and deletion
You can always contact us to find out which of your personal information we hold. This can be done by contacting:
Broen Interior Design Aps.
If there is a mistake in our information, you can always ask to have it corrected so that we have the right one, just as you have the right to have the information provided in a regular format (data portability). If you need change or data portability, you are also welcome to write to us at the above email address.
If you no longer wish us to process your personal data or to limit the processing of your personal data, you can also send us a request to the above email address.
If you wish to withdraw your consent to process your email address (so that we can send you our newsletter and relevant offers), you can do so at any time by clicking on a link in the individual newsletter.
If you wish to complain about Broen Interior Design’s processing of your personal data, this can be done to the Data Inspectorate, at Borgergade 28.5., 1300 Copenhagen, telephone 33 19 32 00 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.