We have approached 100 Danish shops from Aug – Oct. This is what we learned.
- 95 % personally like the product and think its unique in the market.
- 20 stores say its too modern for their customers.
- Other stores tell us its an international design product and should leave Danmark
- Project dealers are postive since its an easy fit in offices.
- Furniture stores would like to see the floor lamp.
- Small stores are very time consuming in communicating 10 – 15 phone call to get no answer.
- Bigger client take 1 phone call to get a meeting.
- We are up against large competitors that small stores need to please with minimum sales targets.
- Stores would like to see a full colletion from us before opening the door.
- Stores say new products only sell after 2 years – so lets wait.
- Some stores dont like we have our own webshop.